One Love Islander has shared a “weird” off-camera detail about fellow contestant Gemma.
Afia Tonkmor, who left the villa last week, has shared a few behind-the-scenes details since her exit, including why Gemma doesn’t speak about her footballer dad Michael Owen.
Now, she’s spoken about some of Gemma’s behaviours that the audience doesn’t get to see.
Read more: When is Love Island's Casa Amor happening? New villa is closer than you think as date 'confirmed'
25-year-old Afia said that Gemma was infatuated with contestant Luca Bish, much to the shock of the hosts of Heat’s Under the Duvet.
“She’s obsessed with Luca,” Afia told them, to which they asked: “Is she?”
Afia replied: “That’s the thing, I know, it’s weird. Everyone’s like she just cool, chilled, a cool girl.
“She’s not showing it but every time he’s not there she’s like…*looks around*.. 'Oh my god, where’s Luca.'”
The hosts then said they think that 19-year-old Gemma is just “reserved”.
Afia has also been answering questions on her Instagram stories about her time on the show.
One fan asked: “Do they know who Gemma's dad is?"
To which Afia replied over her stories: "If people do know - I did know before I went in because I watched her VT - but if people do know they don't care, nobody really cares."
In the video, Afia added: "I don't know who he is. I know he's a football guy. It was never, ever spoke about in my presence."
- Gardai fish suspects out of river after cops seize millions worth of cash and drugs linked to Kinahan gang
- Wife of Patrick Kriegel pays tribute to 'soulmate' who 'couldn't bear with pain' of losing Ana
- TV license inspectors planning major blitz on homes as An Post issue warning
- Health officials confirm fourteen new monkeypox cases in Ireland
- Gardai had to sweep churches for bombs and man rooftops for Hutch wakes and funerals
Get breaking news to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter.