Ireland's brightest stunned at last night’s annual Platinum VIP Style Awards in Dublin.
Arthur Gourounlian claimed the most stylish man gong ahead of husband Brian Dowling while influencer and businesswoman Suzanne Jackson claimed the most stylish woman award on the night.
The best in Irish showbiz brought the glitz and glam to Dublin’s Royal Convention Centre Hotel for the 20th annual awards.
Read More: Tributes paid to newlywed gruesomely stabbed to death in his Wexford homeThe awards are the only national celebration of Irish style and is regarded as the biggest night of the year in Irish show business.
Celebrities including Rosanna Davison, Glenda Gilson, Lottie Ryan and Jennifer Zamparelli walked the red carpet pulling out all the stops for the style event of the year.
The winners on the night were:
• Ireland’s Most Stylish Woman: Suzanne Jackson
• Ireland’s Most Stylish Man: Arthur Gourounlian
• Ireland’s Most Stylish Online Influencer: Terrie McEvoy
• Ireland’s Most Stylish Newcomer: Emma Power
• The Look of the Year Award: Georgie Crawford
• Ireland’s Favourite Designer Award: Helen Steele
Other guests included Pippa O’Connor Ormond, Aoibhin Garrihy, Blathnaid Treacy, Muireann O’Connell, Celia Holman Lee and Una Healy. This year, over 250,000 votes were cast.
Una managed to dodge the waiting press as she declined to do interviews since her explosive revelation on Joanne McNally and Vogue Williams of My Therapist Ghosted Me about rumours she was in a throuple with David Hayes and Sian Osborne.
Suzanne Jackson was stunned when she was crowned most stylish woman of the year.
The former Dancing With The Stars finalist was shocked when her name was called out at the star studded bash.
Host Doireann Garrihy opened the night to an excited crowd.
She said: “Last year, I felt like I needed to commence with a bit of a bang and I bit of a roast of the room….but let’s get on with it.”
She praised her “rockstar” Dancing With The Stars Co host Jennifer Zamparelli, as well as paying tribute to fellow cast mates.
Celebrities enjoyed Moët and Chandon champagne and a cocktail reception.
- Young child's grave set on fire in disturbing attack as gardai investigate
- Irish mum 'sent home multiple times' from doctor get aggressive cancer diagnosis
- Weather maps turn crimson as Met Eireann give reason one area to be ‘less warm’
- The baffling case of the 'GPO girl' and her twisted journey with web of lies
- Eamonn Holmes slams Phil Schofield over affair and taking him for a fool
Get news updates direct to your inbox by signing up to our daily newsletter here