Anna Geary looked absolutely stunning as she stepped out this week to a star studded event.
She and her husband Kevin Sexton attended the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber's School of Rock, which has arrived at the Bord Gais Theatre.
A number of famous faces were in attendance including Jennifer Zamparelli and her children Florence and Enzo, Jenny Buckley with her daughter Jude, and radio presenter Dave Moore.
Read More : U2 superstar Bono spotted in the crowd at Harry Styles concert
Anna stepped out in a stunning green polka dress with gold sandals and a gold clutch as Kevin kept it simple in all black with a white shirt. The couple keep things low key and don't often step out publicly together or post much of each other on social media. They tied the knot in 2019.
Also in attendance was RTE's Jennifer Zamparelli, who stepped out in a stunning denim shirt dress and Converse runners, keeping things cool, casual and classy.
The School of Rock musical is based on the smash hit movie and is in the Bord Gais until the 2nd of July.
Anna is set to return to our TVs later this year on Ireland's Fittest Family alongside Nina Carberry, Davy Fitzgerald and Donncha O'Callaghan after a shake up saw Derval O'Rourke decide to leave the show. The legendary jockey will be on the coaching panel as it returns for its tenth season.
READ NEXT :
- Christine McGuinness says she's 'letting go' on rare holiday without family
- Mystery over £14bn tycoon Rupert Murdoch's love split with 4th wife Jerry Hall
- Woman claims Harry Styles told her to 'stop following him' in Dublin
- Ryan Tubridy travels to Galway to catch up with Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane
- Una Healy would like to be part of Eurovision again after 2006 appearance